So, slightly Hijackiing SugarGamers’ Monica’s SugarRush for this get to know a SugarGamer post! =^w^=
10 Things About Lisha
I am Lisha, a casual gamer and convention goer. I run and maintain my blog lishamisha22.blogspot.com and youtube channel youtube.com/lishanala, write for SG and also Galvip, and also helping with The Artsy Maid Cafe, a one day cafe event with snacks, art and entertainment! I love art and creating various pieces, visiting places for inspiration, and trying new things. I will have a panel at Acen this year, so definitely stop on by and say hi!
1. I have been to ACen about 7 times and experienced a lot of my first’s happy moments there! From meeting new people who were into alternative fashion to seeing my classmates break dance there!
2. I have rp’d (roleplayed) and participated in 5 total online game centered communities over the years, each bringing their own style to online gaming and interaction. I am quite familiar with rp (role playing) stories on sites like Gaia and Reddemon Apocryfa and rpg’s (role playing games) like Final Fantasy.
3. I got into Sugar Gamers a few years ago thanks to two very special ladies finding me in the digital world! It was a great start to really kick off covering anime convention and meeting special guests at ACEN.
4. I started online blogging at around 2006 on Gaiaonline and created Youtube videos dedicated to gyaru fashion and make up since 2010.
5. I am somewhat of my own original character in the rpg called Life! 😀
6. I have written a handful of short comics throughout my life, and even self published one at a center for various art disciplines for high school students. I also paint with watercolours and through Photoshop, and work in various other mediums to produce art.
7. I was the Vice President/co creator of an anime club back in my High School with a long time friend from Elementary school.
8. I learned my first para para dance routine from a person who wasn’t participating in the subculture (gyaru) where it is most known from!
9. I can’t sing… but I like karaoke parties. But, if you know me… I will bring the fire to a karaoke bar!
10. When I was around 10 years old at a summer camp in my old neighborhood, I roleplayed with my camp buddies. One of my new found friends rp’ed as Goku, and I? Chichi! I think her character was a little fitting. (laughs)