Interns will have the opportunity to work in an exciting, empowering, and startup environment that prioritizes professional and personal growth. We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic, and high-achieving interns who wish to pursue careers in technology, gaming and STEM programming with efforts focused on Social media marketing, Digital media and content creation, Photography and Journalism.
If selected, interns will be mentored by both junior and senior staff members on client projects and marketing campaign tasks, and help with social media, PR, partner outreach, blog posts, media planning, and research. Interns will also have the opportunity to propose and develop independent projects as well.
Qualifications for the internship are:
- Strong organizational skills, work ethic, and sense of ownership.
- Strong writing abilityAbility to work well in groups.
- Can commit to at least 3-6 months of interactive service to the team.
- Passion and knowledge of major social media platforms including: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Musical.ly.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and google docs is mandatory.
- Enrollment in or completion of college education.Basic Photoshop experience is a plus, but not required.3D printing experience is a plus, but not required.
- The Sugar Gamers Internship Program is unpaid, however obtaining educational credit for the internship can be arranged.
In your application, please send...
- Your resume.
- A statement on why you think you would be the best candidate and what you can contribute to the team.
- If you have a blog, YouTube channel, Twitter, or Instagram account, please note it.
Send your application package email@example.com
How Fox’s New Show Alter Ego is Flexing Avatars and Why We Love It Gaming has evolved into such a popular category that non-competing industries are modernizing old concepts through gamified experiences to see how they can broaden their audience base. For example, in Tourism, the Faroe Islands’ most recent “gamified” live virtual tours experience […]Read More
Marvel’s What If… opted for decidedly lighter fare in this week’s episode, taking a hard left at emotional turmoil, and plunging viewers into the popcorn thrills of Zombies. It’s not a bad way to go. They can’t all be philosophical soul searches. You can only search for a soul so much! And while adding the […]Read More
Superheroes are often portrayed as the best versions of humanity. Aspirational. This latest episode of ‘What If’ shows us a version of Dr. Strange that is just like us. Warts and all. We suffer. We hurt. We do things that we know we shouldn’t, things we know are a truly terrible idea, give in to […]Read More
Is there ever a time you sit and ask yourself something so close to your soul, the sound of the words gives you goosebumps? “Am I still passionate?” Well, are you? That clear, structured question grows into its own tree branch from a solid stump rooted down into the ground. So, why does it feel […]Read More
Keeping up with seasonally released anime is as difficult as being able to tell the difference between each software update your laptop nags you to schedule. Many shows will slip through the cracks or, worse, join your ever-growing backlog. The summer anime season is upon us but Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song stands among ODDTAXI and To […]Read More