Interns will have the opportunity to work in an exciting, empowering, and startup environment that prioritizes professional and personal growth. We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic, and high-achieving interns who wish to pursue careers in technology, gaming and STEM programming with efforts focused on Social media marketing, Digital media and content creation, Photography and Journalism.
If selected, interns will be mentored by both junior and senior staff members on client projects and marketing campaign tasks, and help with social media, PR, partner outreach, blog posts, media planning, and research. Interns will also have the opportunity to propose and develop independent projects as well.
Qualifications for the internship are:
- Strong organizational skills, work ethic, and sense of ownership.
- Strong writing abilityAbility to work well in groups.
- Can commit to at least 3-6 months of interactive service to the team.
- Passion and knowledge of major social media platforms including: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Musical.ly.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and google docs is mandatory.
- Enrollment in or completion of college education.Basic Photoshop experience is a plus, but not required.3D printing experience is a plus, but not required.
- The Sugar Gamers Internship Program is unpaid, however obtaining educational credit for the internship can be arranged.
In your application, please send...
- Your resume.
- A statement on why you think you would be the best candidate and what you can contribute to the team.
- If you have a blog, YouTube channel, Twitter, or Instagram account, please note it.
Send your application package email@example.com
Do you ever just lay in bed at night and think of possibilities on how humans can live forever? Well, if you haven’t, leave it to Sugar Gamers to do it for you. As the Covid-19 Pandemic continues to slither through worldwide, so does our human contact and social interactions resulting from social distancing; in […]Read More
Above the surface, a talented web developer/product designer in the health industry finds a way to switch it all around to morph as a comic book graphic novel artist below it. When this Mile-High City family guy of Denver, Colorado, meshes worlds of combat sports and comic books, the illustrations begin to speak for themselves. […]Read More
We can all agree that the year 2020 so far has been one for the books. When it comes to keeping yourself afloat, whether that is a goal, work, school, a project, or a video game, the feeling could seem daunting. The urge to move forward is acutely necessary, but unfortunately, there’s some blockage ahead […]Read More
Do you remember the days when your friends contacted you late at night to go to that one rave in the forest? Most of the time you had to first meet at a map point to collect the directions to the party in the most discreet way possible. Now imagine you’re there getting out of […]Read More
Being a millennial in 2020 could be hard enough for a human, but what if you’re not? Well, human that is. Tera Bang® in an AI. She’s a 23-year-old tech enthusiast who lives inside of the internet and has a passion for music, dance, and fashion. Not only is she a 2nd generation Korean-American but […]Read More