Interns will have the opportunity to work in an exciting, empowering, and startup environment that prioritizes professional and personal growth. We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic, and high-achieving interns who wish to pursue careers in technology, gaming and STEM programming with efforts focused on Social media marketing, Digital media and content creation, Photography and Journalism.
If selected, interns will be mentored by both junior and senior staff members on client projects and marketing campaign tasks, and help with social media, PR, partner outreach, blog posts, media planning, and research. Interns will also have the opportunity to propose and develop independent projects as well.
Qualifications for the internship are:
- Strong organizational skills, work ethic, and sense of ownership.
- Strong writing abilityAbility to work well in groups.
- Can commit to at least 3-6 months of interactive service to the team.
- Passion and knowledge of major social media platforms including: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Musical.ly.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and google docs is mandatory.
- Enrollment in or completion of college education.Basic Photoshop experience is a plus, but not required.3D printing experience is a plus, but not required.
- The Sugar Gamers Internship Program is unpaid, however obtaining educational credit for the internship can be arranged.
In your application, please send...
- Your resume.
- A statement on why you think you would be the best candidate and what you can contribute to the team.
- If you have a blog, YouTube channel, Twitter, or Instagram account, please note it.
Send your application package firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s no denying it: video games are officially part of global culture. As a $120 billion a year industry, it’s becoming increasingly obvious to non-tech related brands that games are where the money’s at, and they wanna cash in. Gamers are redefining a lot of norms. Esports have become so lucrative and require so much […]Read More
Galit Ariel is a technofuturist, author, TED speaker, founder of WondARland, and self-professed digital hippie whose work explores the ways technology and humans influence and interact with each other. A major focus of her work is the creative potential of augmented reality and mixed reality to enhance and deepen our lives and our humanity as […]Read More
With just over a week left until Pokémon Sword and Shield’s release, all sorts of juicy Pokémon information is now leaking like a Sobble across the internet. The following contains major Pokémon: Sword and Shield spoilers. We already know that Sword and Shield won’t contain every single Pokémon. This has become a huge controversy for players who have diligently collected and […]Read More