Interns will have the opportunity to work in an exciting, empowering, and startup environment that prioritizes professional and personal growth. We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic, and high-achieving interns who wish to pursue careers in technology, gaming and STEM programming with efforts focused on Social media marketing, Digital media and content creation, Photography and Journalism.
If selected, interns will be mentored by both junior and senior staff members on client projects and marketing campaign tasks, and help with social media, PR, partner outreach, blog posts, media planning, and research. Interns will also have the opportunity to propose and develop independent projects as well.
Qualifications for the internship are:
- Strong organizational skills, work ethic, and sense of ownership.
- Strong writing abilityAbility to work well in groups.
- Can commit to at least 3-6 months of interactive service to the team.
- Passion and knowledge of major social media platforms including: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Musical.ly.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and google docs is mandatory.
- Enrollment in or completion of college education.Basic Photoshop experience is a plus, but not required.3D printing experience is a plus, but not required.
- The Sugar Gamers Internship Program is unpaid, however obtaining educational credit for the internship can be arranged.
In your application, please send...
- Your resume.
- A statement on why you think you would be the best candidate and what you can contribute to the team.
- If you have a blog, YouTube channel, Twitter, or Instagram account, please note it.
Send your application package firstname.lastname@example.org
We first met Daniel Jun Kim (aka “Pop Mythologist”) when we shared a stage with him at the taping of the pilot episode of Uncanny TV. The hosts of the show talked to Daniel about the way he combines geek culture with charity and activism. That is where we learned that he is a REAL-LIFE […]Read More
Video games seem to be undergoing constant evolution these days: groundbreaking advances in VR, professional esports players becoming banned due to hate-speak (heck, professional esports players existing in the first place is still an unbelievable concept to much of the non-gamer public), and genre-expanding concepts that push games into artistic explorations of 3D space , […]Read More
Get ready, gamers. Your headset just got a bit more gangsta’. LucidSound, the fastest growing gaming headset brand, announced today that 3,500 LS50X Snoop Dogg Limited-Edition headsets are now available for pre-order at lucidsound.com and gamestop.com. The music icon, best known for hip hop classics like “Gin and Juice”and “Drop it like its hot” is also a chef, football coach, […]Read More
There’s no denying it: video games are officially part of global culture. As a $120 billion a year industry, it’s becoming increasingly obvious to non-tech related brands that games are where the money’s at, and they wanna cash in. Gamers are redefining a lot of norms. Esports have become so lucrative and require so much […]Read More
Galit Ariel is a technofuturist, author, TED speaker, founder of WondARland, and self-professed digital hippie whose work explores the ways technology and humans influence and interact with each other. A major focus of her work is the creative potential of augmented reality and mixed reality to enhance and deepen our lives and our humanity as […]Read More