Interns will have the opportunity to work in an exciting, empowering, and startup environment that prioritizes professional and personal growth. We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic, and high-achieving interns who wish to pursue careers in technology, gaming and STEM programming with efforts focused on Social media marketing, Digital media and content creation, Photography and Journalism.
If selected, interns will be mentored by both junior and senior staff members on client projects and marketing campaign tasks, and help with social media, PR, partner outreach, blog posts, media planning, and research. Interns will also have the opportunity to propose and develop independent projects as well.
Qualifications for the internship are:
- Strong organizational skills, work ethic, and sense of ownership.
- Strong writing abilityAbility to work well in groups.
- Can commit to at least 3-6 months of interactive service to the team.
- Passion and knowledge of major social media platforms including: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Musical.ly.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and google docs is mandatory.
- Enrollment in or completion of college education.Basic Photoshop experience is a plus, but not required.3D printing experience is a plus, but not required.
- The Sugar Gamers Internship Program is unpaid, however obtaining educational credit for the internship can be arranged.
In your application, please send...
- Your resume.
- A statement on why you think you would be the best candidate and what you can contribute to the team.
- If you have a blog, YouTube channel, Twitter, or Instagram account, please note it.
Send your application package email@example.com
When it comes to technology and geek culture, Esha hasn’t merely adopted it, she was born in it, and molded by it which is what makes her exceptional at whatever projects she takes on. Whether it was the excitement from playing Sega’s Sonic The Hedgehog or deconstructing the V-Tech Computer she was gifted one Christmas, […]Read More
Here at Sugar Gamers, we had the chance to speak to Xanoz, who’s an avid competitive gamer and in the scene. She’s also one of the admins for the Vampire Savior Community Group, which is a public group that allows just fans, but players of Darkstalker/Vampire Savior. Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire is the […]Read More
As we sit around in 2020 living inside of a digital age, at some point we have to look around and smell the roses. Innovative technology has not only boomed in its own regard but with the mix of social media, it raises new levels. In 2018, our Sugar Gamer, Jennifer Touge, who touched on […]Read More
In a world full of geeks very few people within the industry can stand tall and say “I paved the way”, but for someone like Aisha Tyler we’re pretty sure she has repeated that once a day to herself, or so we like to think. Being brave and stepping into numerous roles which allowed people […]Read More
The Black in Gaming Awards honors the many contributions and achievements of Black people in the gaming industry. The 4th Annual Black in Gaming Awards continued to honor Black excellence in 2020 at PAX Online. It was simulcasted on September 13 on the Black in Gaming Twitch. From the very inception of video games, Black […]Read More